Z354R GWR/BR Right hand junction Signal
Prior to 1928 the GWR used square wooden posts to support their semaphore signals. From 1928 they used round metal posts for all new installations and in a phased replacement programme for the rotting wooden ones. They were adopted into BR and some remained in use until modern times. The platform is 80mm (20') high with 70mm clearance beneath the lattice support.
The arms are fixed in place and cannot be made operational. The lenses are pre-coloured and the model includes the ladders and upper platforms.
The signal is fully painted and ready for use.